Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Holidays, Y'All

For those of you who follow my blog, you probably know that I love animals, and that I have a house-full of them: two dogs and three cats. They are all extremely good-natured and patient, as this photo shows! From left to right: one of our cats, Blue, also affectionately know as Puppy-Cat because he likes to hang with his two Golden Retriever buddies; Cody, for whom my Slobberdog Studios is named, probably the sweetest dog I've ever met; and our street-dog rescue from Ajijic, Mexico, Cielito Lindo (Pretty Little Sky, A.K.A.Skye), who is our other Golden (honorary).

Please consider this my holiday greeting to you all, as we aren't sending out cards or our usual Christmas letter to family and friends out-of-town, due to John's recent illness. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with the love and laughter of family and friends, happy and successful painting experiences, and a new year that brings you much more of the same. With great love and best wishes for you all, Sue

4 comments:

raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com said...

Adorable photo Sue, and a very cute family. Quite the menagerie.
Merry Xmas to you all,
Rae
xoox

Joan said...

This is an adorable photo!!! Looks like you've captured the spirit of the holidays.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I hope it brings all good things for you.

Jo Castillo said...

Very cute. Merry Christmas! and by now, Happy New Year!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Oh!! I am SUCH an animal lover.
They are wonderful and I hope your hubby has recovered.